2. PR, Marketing & Sales Specialist
MISSHA, an industry leader of all things K-Beauty, seeks a Marketing & Sales Assistant, with a strong passion and energy for K-Beauty, to support and help manage the various activities of the marketing and sales team. The intern will support the creation and implementation of digital media content and the business model.
The ideal intern is someone who enjoys problem-solving, analytical thinking, working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and is interested in many aspects of the beauty and cosmetics industry.
MISSHA, an industry leader of all things K-Beauty, seeks a seasoned and passionate PR, Marketing and Sales Professional to help create, execute, and optimize best-in- class marketing programs and to lead effective integrated communications efforts. This individual will be responsible for supporting and managing a wide range of acquisition, retention, and brand initiatives across channels including search (paid search and SEO), email, social media, display, and direct mail. Additionally, the candidate will support the company's expanding CRM strategy to help grow brand awareness and positive brand sentiment.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating our position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Write and edit descriptive copy for cosmetic and beauty products
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to- end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist in carrying out all other activities as necessary
Strong Writing and Editing, Public Relations Strategy, Integrated Communications, Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Event Coordination, Social Media, Understanding Customers, Client Relationships, Creative Services, Content Management, Graphic Design
- MS degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- Proven working experience in Marketing
- 5+ years in Beauty Industry preferred
- Must be proficient in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Korean language skill a plus