Work at MISSHA
Actively seeking highly motivated, qualified candidates for:
1. Marketing & Sales AssistantMISSHA, an industry leader of all things K-Beauty, seeks a Marketing & Sales Assistant, with a strong passion and energy for K-Beauty, to support and help manage the various activities of the marketing and sales team. The intern will support the creation and implementation of digital media content and the business model.
The ideal intern is someone who enjoys problem-solving, analytical thinking, working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and is interested in many aspects of the beauty and cosmetics industry.
Responsibilities:- Must be able to write descriptive copy for beauty and cosmetic products
- Assist with product registration
- Fulfill sample requests
Qualifications:- Previous experience in the cosmetic industry is a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Korean language, both written and spoken, is a must
Requirements:- College degree in marketing, English, or a related field
- Full time position (Office hours: 9 – 5:30)
2. PR, Marketing & Sales Specialist
Overview:MISSHA, an industry leader of all things K-Beauty, seeks a seasoned and passionate PR, Marketing and Sales Professional to help create, execute, and optimize best-in- class marketing programs and to lead effective integrated communications efforts. This individual will be responsible for supporting and managing a wide range of acquisition, retention, and brand initiatives across channels including search (paid search and SEO), email, social media, display, and direct mail. Additionally, the candidate will support the company’s expanding CRM strategy to help grow brand awareness and positive brand sentiment.
Responsibilities:- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating our position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Write and edit descriptive copy for cosmetic and beauty products
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to- end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist in carrying out all other activities as necessary
Qualifications:Strong Writing and Editing, Public Relations Strategy, Integrated Communications, Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Event Coordination, Social Media, Understanding Customers, Client Relationships, Creative Services, Content Management, Graphic Design
Requirements:- MS degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- Proven working experience in Marketing
- 5+ years in Beauty Industry preferred
- Must be proficient in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Korean language skill a plus
3. Digital Marketing Manager
Posted Date:- March 15, 2018
This will include everything from facebook, pinterest and google ads, to social media, email marketing and google analytics.
Responsibilities:Oversee the Social Media, Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising for the brand. This will include everything from Facebook, pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, google ads, etc. to social media, email marketing and google analytics.
- Work with team to buy social and print media.
- Able to monetize and research new online platforms for business/revenue sharing opportunities.
- Connect with influencers and bloggers to best promote the brand and get the awareness in front of the customer.
- Monitor and report on competitor analysis
- Collaborates with Creative to drive the creation of assets needed for various tools and refreshing the site
- Manages the overall marketing calendar in conjunction with the VP of Marketing
- Responsible to drive KPIs - improve traffic, customer engagement, clicks through and resulting sales, etc.
- Monitor and suggest site enhancements as market develops and changes
- Develop and execute social media strategy and show growth
Qualifications:- 5+ years in the beauty or consumer product and social media space
- Ability to work independently and achieve results and goals set for your self
- Experience with Magento software required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive work attitude
- Experience with facebook ads, pinterest ads, google ads, social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, Affiliate and Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Strong Powerpoint, Keynote and Excel required; Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Strong analytic capabilities required, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to pull data from various resources and translate it into trends, actionable plans, and reporting templates
- Experience working with e-mail Marketing platforms required (preferably Mailchimp)
- Proficiency in all major search engines and their user interfaces
- Portfolio will be a plus in addition to a resume
Preferred Qualifications:- Fluency in Korean preferred.
- Experience with beauty.
Some of the sweetest perks we offer aren’t in a typical benefit package like hefty discount on items we carry – as in 50% or more off retail prices, free lunches on Fridays, and pretty rad company parties. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: HR Manager
Phone: 201-372-0500 (Ext. 102)